Take That - Progressed mp3 herunterladen
|1||The Day The Work Is Done||4:05|
|2||Don't Say Goodbye||3:54|
|6||When We Were Young|
Mandolin – Steve Lipson
Written-By – Currie, Cross, Ure, Cann
Mixed By – Mark 'Spike' StentMixed By [Assisted By] – Matty Green
|19||What Do You Want From Me?||4:38|
|060252774951||Take That||Progressed (2xCD, Album)||Polydor||060252774951||India||2011|
|4605026708808||Take That||Progressed (2xCD, Album)||Polydor||4605026708808||Russia||2011|
|none||Take That||Progressed (19xFile, AAC, Album)||Polydor||none||UK & Ireland||2011|
|DARCD 3123||Take That||Progressed (2xCD, Album)||Polydor||DARCD 3123||South Africa||2011|
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Wil Malone (tracks: 1-1, 1-3, 1-5, 2-1, 2-4, 2-6, 2-8)
- Bass – Stuart Price (tracks: 1-2, 1-7 to 1-9, 2-1 to 2-3, 2-5, 2-7)
- Contractor [Orchestra], Supervised By [Strings Supervisor] – Perry Montague-Mason
- Design, Art Direction – Studio Fury
- Drums – Howard Donald (tracks: 1-1, 1-4), Karl Brazil (tracks: 1-2, 1-8, 2-1, 2-3, 2-4)
- Engineer – Dave Emery (tracks: 1-9), Ryan Carline
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Andrew Kitchen (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10a), Ghian Wright (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10a), Mike Houge (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10a), Noah Goldstein (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10a, 2-6)
- Engineer [Strings] – Richard Lancaster
- Guitar – Ben Mark (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-8, 2-1, 2-3, 2-5, 2-7), Stuart Price (tracks: 1-1, 1-7 to 1-10a, 2-1, 2-8)
- Keyboards – Gary Barlow, Stuart Price (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-3 to 1-9, 2-1 to 2-8)
- Leader – Everton Nelson (tracks: 1-1, 1-3, 1-5, 2-6), Perry Montague-Mason (tracks: 2-1, 2-4, 2-8)
- Management – Jonathan Wild
- Management [Robbie Williams] – ie:music
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Mixed By – Stuart Price (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-4 to 2-8)
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Dave Emery (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-4 to 1-10a, 2-6)
- Photography By – Nadav Kander
- Producer – Stuart Price
- Programmed By – Gary Barlow, Ryan Carline (tracks: 1-4), Stuart Price (tracks: 1-1 to 1-4, 1-6 to 2-8)
- Strings – The London Studio Orchestra (tracks: 1-1, 1-3, 1-5, 2-1, 2-4, 2-6, 2-8)
- Vocals – Take That
- Written-By – Barlow, Donald, Orange, Owen, Williams
Packaged in a clear standard jewel case
Some stickered with "2CD includes 8 brand new songs plus the record breaking album Progress 277 495-1".
CD1 ℗ 2010 Polydor Ltd (UK). CD2 ℗ 2011 Polydor Ltd (UK). © 2011 Polydor Ltd (UK). The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Polydor Ltd (UK), A Universal Music Company.
Made in the EU.
Published by Sony/ATV Music Publishing UK Ltd/EMI Music Publishing Ltd/EMI Music Publishing Ltd/Universal Music Publishing Ltd/Farrell Music Publishing Ltd except CD1-10 written by Barlow/Donald/Orange/Owen/Williams/Ure/Cross/Cann/Currie, published by Sony/ATV Music Publishing UK Ltd/EMI Music Publishing Ltd/EMI Music Publishing Ltd/Universal Music Publishing Ltd/Universal Music Publishing Ltd/Farrell Music Ltd/Mood Music Ltd/Universal Music Publishing Ltd/Sing Sing Songs Ltd/Universal Music Publishing Ltd/Jump-Jet-Music Ltd/Universal Music Publishing Ltd/Hot Food Music Ltd/Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
CD1: Mixed at Tracques London except 3 mixed at Sarm, West London. CD2: Mixed at Tracques London.
CD1: Recorded at Sarm, West London. Additional recording at Electric Lady, NYC (1/2/3/10), The Village, LA (4/6), Real World Studios, Bath (5/8), The Record Plant, LA (5/10) and Tracques London . Strings recorded at EMI Studios, Abbey Road (1/3/5).
CD2: Recorded at Future Studios, London (1/2/3/4/5/8) and Sarm, West London (6/7). Additional recording at Electric Lady, NYC and Tracques London . Strings recorded at EMI Studios, London .
Mastered at Metropolis Mastering.
"Eight Letters" ends at 4:40 and the unlisted track "Flowerbed" begins at 4:59 on track 1-10.
- Barcode: 602527749518
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 variant 1): 06025 274 847-4 01 + 52643042
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 variant 2): [Sony DADC] [Universal logo] 2748474V1 21 A03
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 variant 3): [Universal logo x4] 06025 274 847-4 01 52643042
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 variant 1): 06025 277 504-4 02 + 52749587
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 variant 2, 3): [Universal logo x 4] 06025 277 504-4 01 52749587
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 Mould text variant 3): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC I
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 Mould text variant 1): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 Mould text variant 2): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC A
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 Mould text variant 3): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC G
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 & CD2 variant 1): IFPI LV27
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 variant 2): IFPI L551
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 variant 3): IFPI LV26
- Mastering SID Code (CD2 variant 2, 3): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (CD1 variant 1): IFPI 0116
- Mould SID Code (CD1 variant 2): IFPI 94W8
- Mould SID Code (CD1 variant 3): IFPI 0123
- Mould SID Code (CD2 variant 1): IFPI 0153
- Mould SID Code (CD2 variant 2): IFPI 0156
- Mould SID Code (CD2 variant 3): IFPI 0123
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC00309
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Mixed At – Tracques
- Mixed At – Sarm West Studios
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Tracques
- Recorded At – EMI Studios
- Recorded At – Future Studios
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Farrell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Mood Music Ltd
- Published By – Sing Sing Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Jump Jet Music Ltd.
- Published By – Hot Food Music Ltd.
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 52643042
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 52749587
Progress is the sixth studio album by British band Take That. It is the band's final album to feature the classic five-piece, with the return of Robbie Williams since his initial departure from the band in 1995, joined only on this album, and the final album to feature Jason Orange due to his departure from the band in 2014. The album was released in the United Kingdom on 15 November 2010. Take That - When We Were is the first extended play by British band Take That. The collection was released on 10 June 2011 and features eight previously unreleased tracks packaged alongside Take Thats sixth studio album, Progress. It was preceded by the lead single Love Love on 11 May, which serves as the main theme for the film X-Men: First Class. Progressed Q&A. Songs in album Take That - Progressed 2011. Take That - When We Were Young. Take That - Man. Take That - Love Love Unavailable. Take That - The Day The Work Is Done. Take That - Beautiful. Take That - Don't Say Goodbye. Take That - Aliens. Take That - Wonderful World. Take Thats new Greatest Hits album, titled Odyssey celebrates 30 years of Take That. It was released on 23 November 2018 and features existing songs from their back catalogue that have been gloriously re-imagined and 3 brand new songs. It also includes collaborations with Boyz II Men, Lulu, Sigma and More. This was the second and final single from the bands first EP, Progressed and acted as the theme song in the feature film adaptation of The Three Muskateers, which premiered in the UK on the 14th October 2011. The song is the last to feature Jason Orange and Robbie Williams,. Read More. Aug 27. Essentially a repackaging of British boy-band veterans Take That's bold album Progress-their first as a five-piece since 1995-Progressed takes the original version's sense of bubbling paranoia and bolts on a few more Stuart Price-produced electro anthems. Huge pop tunes like The Flood and Love Love butt up against darker, shuffling electronic rockers like Underground Machine, further underscoring the bands evolution at this stage in their career. Progress indeed. Progressed Take That. Take That's last album - Progress - marked the return of Robbie Williams and a new sound for the band. Progressed is a double CD that includes the multi-platinum Progress with eight brand new tracks. The new songs definitely keep up the band's edgier, pulsing, electro-pop sound and there's a much broader mix of who sings what. The hits. Take That. Progressed, 2011. When We Were Young, 04:34. Man, 04:39. Listen free to Take That Progressed. A new version of is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Get album
Boards Of Canada - GeogaddiParis Underground Trax - Vol.1The Mars Volta - De-Loused In The ComatoriumLhasa - The AtticNicolas Jaar - SirensLil Ugly Mane - Three Sided Tape Volume One & TwoGrateful Dead - Portland Memorial Coliseum 5/19/1974Kamasi Washington - Heaven And EarthDaft Punk - HomeworkDigable Planets - Reachin' (A New Refutation Of Time And Space)Lana Del Rey - Born To DieAutechre - Tri RepetaeJon Hopkins - ImmunityTwenty One Pilots - The LC LPChristina Aguilera - LiberationM.ono - Easydance E.P.Various - Waxtefacts 002Unknown Artist - ODEVarious - Something Of Intelligent Existence¡redream! - 11Rhythim Is Rhythim - Icon / Kao-Tic HarmonyMadonna - Something To RememberRed 7 - I Lost My Shoes On AcidSweet Trip - Velocity : Design : ComfortFlower Travellin' Band - SatoriAutechre - ConfieldVarious - UntitledUnknown Artist - UntitledFripp & Eno - Evening StarCyberia - Mr. Chill's BackTori Amos - Under The PinkNathaniel Merriweather Presents Lovage Avec Michael Patton & Jennifer Charles - Music To Make Love To Your Old Lady ByVarious - Music From The Motion Picture - Untitled (Almost Famous Soundtrack)Benedek & Noble - Ocean Side / Airwayz (Garage Mix)Autechre - ExaiChvrches - Every Open Eye (The Remixes)Polygon Window - Surfing On Sine WavesGwange & Spinback / Q-Project - Legendary Volume 1Ahmed Fakroun / Belle Epoque - Yo Son (Edit De Prince Language) / Bamalama (Edit De Lee Douglas)Leonard Cohen - You Want It DarkerVarious - The Last Stiff CompilationLevon Vincent - Double Jointed Sex FreakOblivion - Volume 1DJ Python - Dulce CompañiaGiuliano Sorgini - Zoo FolleTrankilou - Escalope De Dingue EPBibio - Phantom BrickworksPaul McCartney - Egypt StationPrince And The Revolution - Purple RainSade - The Best Of SadeProgram 2 Beltram - The OmenHiroshi Yoshimura - Pier & LoftVarious - Now That's What I Call Music 3The Beatles - Yesterday And TodayOrbital - OrbitalLorde - Pure HeroineRamin Djawadi - Westworld (Music From The HBO® Series - Season 1)Glenn Underground - C.V.O. TranceRoxy Music - AvalonXTC - Apple Venus Volume 1Hiroshi Yoshimura - A・I・R (Air In Resort)Various - Call Me By Your Name (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard - Murder Of The UniverseLuciano Cilio - Dialoghi Del PresenteYoung Wolf - KabukiRed Hot Chili Peppers - The GetawayPaper Doll - Get Down BoyUnknown Artist - Mad-DonnaF.U.S.E., Further Underground Sound Experiments - Substance AbuseDJ Rashad - Double CupVarious - Digital ZandoliMOi - 01Grooverider / LTJ Bukem / DJ Rap - Fantazia Takes You Into The JungleBeck - MutationsMisfits - Descending AngelHiroshi Yoshimura - Wet LandHuey Lewis And The News - SportsLinval - Space InvadersSkull Presents Ron Maney - 2 EntitiesThe Stone Roses - The Very Best Of The Stone RosesThe War On Drugs - Lost In The DreamSnoh Aalegra - FeelsPaul Oakenfold - TranceportAshford & Simpson - Stay Free (Dimitri From Paris Remixes)The Black Dahlia Murder - NocturnalPet Shop Boys - Elysium / Further Listening 2011–2012Dr. Octagon - Dr. OctagonDjRum - Mountains EP (Part 1)The Beatles - The BeatlesSlayer - RepentlessKai Tracid - Trance & AcidSandy Barber - I Think I'll Do Some Stepping (On My Own) (Opolopo Rework)Skee Mask - ComproKing Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Quarters!Venetian Snares + Speedranch - Making Orange ThingsMental Cube - So This Is LoveHardcore 4 - No Sell Out / EverybodyThe Nathaniel X Project - The Resurrxion E.P.Oneiric - A Tone Colour Of OniricoAlfa Mist - Antiphon